Your shopping cart is empty!
0 reviews / Write a review
NT188 is a specially selected combination of nutrients. It contains glutamic acid, magnesium and calcium, vitamins B1, B2, B3, lysine and choline. These nutrients play a role in normal brain function and may help support nerve activity.
- Glutamic acid is required to support cognitive function
- Magnesium is an essential mineral required for nerve activity
- Calcium aids in nerve impulse transmission and is involved in maintaining sleep patterns
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is required by the nervous system
- Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) is required by the nervous system and for brain function
- Choline is required in the formation of acetylcholine, involved in memory
Product Information per Daily Intake:
Thiamine (vitamin B1)20mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2)20mg
Passion Flower 5:1 Extract20mg(Passifloar incarnata) (equivalent to 100mg passion flower powder)
Niacin (vitamin B3)10mg
L-Glutamic Acid, Magnesium Aspartate, Capsule (Hydroxypropyl methylcellulose & Water), Bulking Agent (Cellulose),, Calcium Gluconate, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrchloride), L-Lysine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Anti-caking Agents (Vegetable, Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide), Potato Maltodextrin, Niacin (as Niacinamide), Choline Bitartrate, Passionflower, ( Passiflora incarnata).
Two capsules taken daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Not suitable to be taken in conjunction with mood modifying drugs.
Biocare NT 188 (nervous system support), 60 vegi capsules ISPHYAOWC
Write a review